I’m calm, cool, and collected now, but the day started off horribly.
Bullet points, because I just don’t have it in me to write more:
- Go to work.
- Rush from work to Embassy to try and make it there and back in record time.
- 1 min away from embassy – realise you don’t have any cash, and the embassy doesn’t accept cards.
- Beg Uber driver to bring you to the closest ATM machine then rush back to embassy.
- Fill out a form around 3 times because nothing seems to be going right.
- Rush to bank and wait for 30 minutes for a customer service representative to be free.
- Get told by CS representative that there wasn’t a need to wait for 30 minutes as everything is now online.
- Walk back to work in heat of the sun.
Sometimes you just need something to pick you up. Sometimes it’s a taco. Sometimes it’s 7up.